COVID Office Hours Update
- As of Monday, May 4, we will resume normal office hours with preventative eyecare and optical services with the following enhanced safety measures:
- We ask that patients supply their own facial covering while in the office
- Doctors and staff with direct patient care will wear masks
- Social distancing guidelines met with limited number of people in the office.
- Adult patients should arrive alone or only 1 companion/caregiver for those needing assistance.
- Optical services by appointment only at this time
- Please use the hand-sanitizing station upon entering the office.
- We look forward to seeing you!!
SALINA1601 E. Iron Ave • Salina, KS 67401
785-825-4679 • FAX: 785-825-5898
Monday - Thursday • 8:00am -5:00pm
Friday • 8:00am -1:00pm
MINNEAPOLIS407 W. 2nd St. • Minneapolis, KS 67467
785-392-2126 • FAX: 785-392-2180
Tuesday and Thursday • 8:00am -5:00pm